Possible Reasons Why you Have It:
- Mineral deficiency
- High glucose levels (Eating a daily dose of organic cinnamon will help this.)
- - Emotional stress
- - Poor diet
- Eat plenty of low glycemic, whole grain, preservative-free, high fiber unprocessed foods.
- (Eliminate white flours/sugars and processed foods from your diet.)
- Drink lots of chemical-free, (and alkalized, if you can), high quality water. (The rule of thumb is to drink half your body weight in fluid ounces.)
- Start drinking coconut water (it has more potassium than bananas and low potassium can lead to high blood pressure).
- Eating lots of fresh, organic greens. (If you’re struggling with this, try the Healthmaster that’s endorsed by Montel Williams)
- Do some sort of stress reducing daily activity like meditation, yoga, biofeedback, breathing, resting or cardiovascular exercise. (If you have Comcast On Demand cable T.V., there are free yoga and fitness classes under the “fitness” section!)
- Marjoram essential oil by Be Young Essential Oils (Order with your own wholesale account at www.naturalplantmedicine.com. Use I.d. # 1368 when prompted.)
- Start on a Smart Heart by Be Young Essential Oils (available in the “smart nutritionals” section). (Be Young also has a blood glucose supplement.)
- Avoid high blood pressure medication. (And avoid mainstream medical doctors too, if you can. They always warn that you’re going to have a heart attack or a stroke to scare you into taking prescription meds., because their lack of understanding about nutrition and natural health is so awful! This is ridiculous. The high blood pressure medication will start causing other problems you don’t want!)
If you’re worried about your high blood pressure now, see a naturopath or an acupuncturist right away, (not an m.d. who’ll only make it worse in the long run).