Possible Reasons Why you Have It:
- Mineral deficiency
- High glucose levels (Eating a daily dose of organic cinnamon will help this.)
- - Emotional stress
- - Poor diet
- Eat plenty of low glycemic, whole grain, preservative-free, high fiber unprocessed foods.
- (Eliminate white flours/sugars and processed foods from your diet.)
- Drink lots of chemical-free, (and alkalized, if you can), high quality water. (The rule of thumb is to drink half your body weight in fluid ounces.)
- Start drinking coconut water (it has more potassium than bananas and low potassium can lead to high blood pressure).
- Eating lots of fresh, organic greens. (If you’re struggling with this, try the Healthmaster that’s endorsed by Montel Williams)
- Do some sort of stress reducing daily activity like meditation, yoga, biofeedback, breathing, resting or cardiovascular exercise. (If you have Comcast On Demand cable T.V., there are free yoga and fitness classes under the “fitness” section!)
- Marjoram essential oil by Be Young Essential Oils (Order with your own wholesale account at www.naturalplantmedicine.com. Use I.d. # 1368 when prompted.)
- Start on a Smart Heart by Be Young Essential Oils (available in the “smart nutritionals” section). (Be Young also has a blood glucose supplement.)
- Avoid high blood pressure medication. (And avoid mainstream medical doctors too, if you can. They always warn that you’re going to have a heart attack or a stroke to scare you into taking prescription meds., because their lack of understanding about nutrition and natural health is so awful! This is ridiculous. The high blood pressure medication will start causing other problems you don’t want!)
If you’re worried about your high blood pressure now, see a naturopath or an acupuncturist right away, (not an m.d. who’ll only make it worse in the long run).
We are so excited to share yet another Protandim success story! . . .
We knew that Protandim was great for circulation. (See Protandim® Found to Prevent a Process that Causes Blood Vessel Blockage in New Peer-Reviewed Study From The Ohio State University at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21167278.) And we know that the turmeric in Protandim, a natural blood thinner, is 18 times more powerful in the Protandim formulation than it is normally, so this shouldn’t come as a huge surprise . . .
A friend of ours who’d been having some circulation problems in his legs recently mentioned that he was concerned about a new blood clot which his doctor had noticed. (It was Friday, April 1, 2011 when we heard about his blood clot scare.) We were skeptical that such a small amount of Protandim would do his situation much good, (since the Protandim hadn’t had the recommended two weeks of time to get established in his system yet), but thinking that “you never know” and that it couldn’t hurt, we gave him two Protandim to take at home for the blood clot.
Today, (Monday, April 4th, 2011), with a relieved look and much gratitude, our friend reported that he took the two Protandim later Friday afternoon and that his blood clot was gone after taking them!
To learn more about Protandim, see our previous post “Better Health, Better Aging, Better Vitamins and Serious Disease at http://www.feelgoodbuzz.com/better-health-better-aging-better-vitamins-and-serious-disease.html.)
Do you, your children or your family members get vaccinated? Have you ever heard about vaccines being unsafe or wondered about it? This is a must read editorial that should make things more clear, regardless of your opinion or experience with this issue . . .
by Suzanne Humphries, MD
February 5, 2011
I am a Medical Doctor with credentials in internal medicine and nephrology (kidneys). I received a bachelor’s degree in theoretical physics in 1987 from Rutgers University. I mention the college degree in case any doubtful readers question my mental prowess. One can doubt my intellectual ability less if they first realize that I know how to figure out difficult things. I know how to look at something in depth for many hours or days until I understand the inner workings of it. This is what I learned to do in college. In fact the strenuous mind-bending exercise that was part of the physics curriculum made medical school easy. I found the study of the human body, chemistry and biology to be in comparison quite shallow, simple and easy to comprehend.
I also spent two years working in a biochemistry lab as the head technician. There I learned many things that at the time I didn’t think would ever serve any purpose in my life. But in fact, as our destinies are often predetermined, the lab experience did indeed come around to serve me. In the recent days of vaccine debates, need for scientific proof, evidence of harm, I have found that knowledge of the technical aspects of animal studies and cell cultures are very good things to understand.
I have spent four years teaching internal medicine and nephrology to medical students, residents and advanced fellows in training at a university hospital as an assistant professor. During that time, reading over and critiquing dozens of journal articles was a part of everyday life. Suffice it to say, my past experiences have put me in good standing to look into the problems with vaccines and make certain determinations. Like most doctors, I held a blind belief for many years, that vaccines were necessary, safe and effective. Like most doctors, I never lifted a page to seek out any other truth for myself. But unlike most doctors, I have no stake in upholding false paradigms and I am no longer indebted to the government for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Unlike most doctors, I have the means to survive with or without my medical license because I have sought out another education to support myself in case of worst case scenario. I do not feel fearful to speak the plain truth as it sits on the pages in front of me. Thousands of pages and hundreds of hours have led me to see the horrifying truth of what is being done to people and animals all over the world under the false pretense of “health”.
I am of sound mind, on no pharmaceutical drugs, carry no medical diagnosis and am unusually fit for my 47 years. I am happy, and have no grudge against any particular party. Up until 2 years ago I was content to work as a medical doctor caring for very sick people with kidney failure. Two years ago, everything changed. With several undeniable cases of kidney-associated vaccine injury in previously healthy people, I started to look deeper into the information that I had previously held as factual and not worthy of debate. I started to study vaccines, their components, and the science behind the statements of safety and effectiveness. From there an avalanche of truth collapsed upon me and I will never be the same. In fact, nothing I look at will ever be the same. Chronic degenerative diseases, kidney failure, autoimmune diseases and powers of authority will never look the same to me again. There are certain things that I can now say with no uncertainty.
Vaccines did not save humanity and never will.
Vaccines have never been proven truly safe except for perhaps the parameters of immediate death or some specific adverse events within up to 4 weeks.
Smallpox was not eradicated by vaccines as many doctors readily say it was. They say this out of conditioning rather than out of understanding the history or science.
Polio virus was not responsible for the paralysis in the first part of the 20th century. Polio vaccine research, development, testing and distribution has committed atrocities upon primates and humanity. Bill Gates is not a humanitarian.
Vaccines are dangerous and should never be injected into anyone for any reason. They are not the answer to infectious diseases. There are many more sustainable and benevolent solutions than vaccines.
Medical authorities should not have the final word on how doctors treat individual patients in the privacy of their own offices and should not be able to dictate injections into our private hospital patients.
The list goes on, but with this introduction I challenge health care practitioners to look into the topic of vaccines with an open mind, on their own. I implore them to read books and alternative literature sources. I ask that they understand that the peer review process has censored intelligent doubt on vaccine safety and driven it into the alternative press. I beg that all health care practitioners place their egos beside them and be ready for what will happen when the truth is visible. You may not want to go back to work. You may not be able to follow the recommendations that are being ever more heavy handedly given to you. I ask this for the good of humanity. With each passing moment more and more money and power is being handed to the powers that be and the end result is a barrage of vaccines starting at the first hours of every life that is born in a conventional manner. The injections pile up and the new illnesses appear shortly thereafter more and more every year. The degree of illness in such an advanced society should not be accepted as normal or just environmental. Please, parents and health care practitioners do your homework. The minds and bodies of future generations depend upon it.Share
Fresh, organic fruits and vegetables and all natural animal products are an integral part of any natural health or healing plan. Unfortunately though, major sources for the best of these products are under attack.
According to Food Democracy Now, “GMOs pose a serious threat to farmers’ livelihoods, human health and the environment, but they are not the only threat that farmers and our food supply face today. Of equal importance is the unparalleled control that corporations have over contract arrangements with family farmers. Not only are family farmers the backbone of our democracy, but they are the ones who provide us with the best, most sustainably raised food in the country.”
Visit this website to stand up for family farmers: http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/go/348?akid=297.204321.Gu8tBS&t=9
Good Food World also has a few things consumers across the country can do:
1. Get smart – Read as much as you can about the issue. We have listed a number of books of interest on the GoodFood World reading list. A Google search will launch you on your way on the Internet. Get to know about the issues on “both sides of the fence.”
- 2. Get political – Contact your Congressmen and Senators and tell them how you feel. Let the President know by calling the President Obama Comment line: (202) 456-1111 or fill out the email form here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
- 3. Get active – Comment on all the blogs/facebook pages/websites you can find that are even closely related; and tweet away. Make your voice heard.
- 4. Get legal – Donate as much as you comfortably can to the Center for Food Safety – those folks are working hard on the legal front. There are several lawsuits in action right now and for a small group they are making a big difference!
- 5. Get cooperative – Many food co-ops are certified organic retailers for one or more departments. PCC Natural Markets here in Seattle – the largest consumer-owned food co-op in the country – has just signed on to the Non-GMO Project. The PCC also gives preference to non-GMO products as part of their purchasing policy. Many other food co-ops are developing similar policies.
- 6. Get apps – Here are three iPhone/iPad apps that you can use while shopping to select products that are GMO-free:
Non-GMO Project Shopping Guide
True Food – the Center for Food Safety Non-GMO Shopping Guide
- 7. Get labeled – The USDA and FDA do not require labels on GMOs or products containing GMOs. Go back to #1 and talk to your political representatives, go back to #3 and support the Center for Food Safety in their effort to use the legal system to require labelling of GMOs. It worked for BGH in milk. You can now buy conventional milk that does not come from cows treated with bovine growth hormone; and are labeled as such.
- 8. Get organic – To date, the best way to ensure that you are not consuming GMOs is to buy organic food. The National Organic Program allows only 5% GMOs and to avoid even that small percentage, stick with fresh, whole, or minimally processed foods. Be aware that non-organic GMO hops are allowed in organic beer; so know your brewer and make sure they use organic hops.
- 9. Get planting – Grow your own. There are dozens of seed companies across the US that offer organic seeds to farmers and consumers. When you grow your own food – even as little as lettuce in a patio pot – you control your own food.
- 10. Get together – Find other people who feel the same way you do. Learn more. Teach more. When faced with “insurmountable opportunities,” grab one and get going.
According to Good Food World, “Good food is everybody’s business. Get a cup of coffee and join us at GoodFood World. We’re your multi-media resource for news, commentary, features, and reports on the world of whole, minimally processed, organic, transitional, and “low-chemical-input” food. At GoodFood World, we get to the source by talking to the people who produce, process, and deliver it.” (http://bit.ly/hqldZu)