Possible Reasons Why you Have It:
- Mineral deficiency
- High glucose levels (Eating a daily dose of organic cinnamon will help this.)
- - Emotional stress
- - Poor diet
- Eat plenty of low glycemic, whole grain, preservative-free, high fiber unprocessed foods.
- (Eliminate white flours/sugars and processed foods from your diet.)
- Drink lots of chemical-free, (and alkalized, if you can), high quality water. (The rule of thumb is to drink half your body weight in fluid ounces.)
- Start drinking coconut water (it has more potassium than bananas and low potassium can lead to high blood pressure).
- Eating lots of fresh, organic greens. (If you’re struggling with this, try the Healthmaster that’s endorsed by Montel Williams)
- Do some sort of stress reducing daily activity like meditation, yoga, biofeedback, breathing, resting or cardiovascular exercise. (If you have Comcast On Demand cable T.V., there are free yoga and fitness classes under the “fitness” section!)
- Marjoram essential oil by Be Young Essential Oils (Order with your own wholesale account at www.naturalplantmedicine.com. Use I.d. # 1368 when prompted.)
- Start on a Smart Heart by Be Young Essential Oils (available in the “smart nutritionals” section). (Be Young also has a blood glucose supplement.)
- Avoid high blood pressure medication. (And avoid mainstream medical doctors too, if you can. They always warn that you’re going to have a heart attack or a stroke to scare you into taking prescription meds., because their lack of understanding about nutrition and natural health is so awful! This is ridiculous. The high blood pressure medication will start causing other problems you don’t want!)
If you’re worried about your high blood pressure now, see a naturopath or an acupuncturist right away, (not an m.d. who’ll only make it worse in the long run).
We are so excited to share yet another Protandim success story! . . .
We knew that Protandim was great for circulation. (See Protandim® Found to Prevent a Process that Causes Blood Vessel Blockage in New Peer-Reviewed Study From The Ohio State University at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21167278.) And we know that the turmeric in Protandim, a natural blood thinner, is 18 times more powerful in the Protandim formulation than it is normally, so this shouldn’t come as a huge surprise . . .
A friend of ours who’d been having some circulation problems in his legs recently mentioned that he was concerned about a new blood clot which his doctor had noticed. (It was Friday, April 1, 2011 when we heard about his blood clot scare.) We were skeptical that such a small amount of Protandim would do his situation much good, (since the Protandim hadn’t had the recommended two weeks of time to get established in his system yet), but thinking that “you never know” and that it couldn’t hurt, we gave him two Protandim to take at home for the blood clot.
Today, (Monday, April 4th, 2011), with a relieved look and much gratitude, our friend reported that he took the two Protandim later Friday afternoon and that his blood clot was gone after taking them!
To learn more about Protandim, see our previous post “Better Health, Better Aging, Better Vitamins and Serious Disease at http://www.feelgoodbuzz.com/better-health-better-aging-better-vitamins-and-serious-disease.html.)
According to Arielle Ford, co-creator of The Ultimate Soulmate Summit, the movie “The Secret” skipped the most important part . . . and that is turning affirmations into what she calls “feelizations”.
An affirmation doesn’t work without the emotional component, Ford believes.
Make it a more powerful “feelization” by feeling, in every cell of your body, that what you’ve asked for is already yours.
In her Ultimate Soulmate Summit interview, Ford, shared a simple meditation you can do to make yourself more attractive to your ultimate soulmate (or anything that you desire) . . .
1. Eliminate distractions. Remove anything that might be sitting on your lap. Gently close your eyes. Let your shoulders drop. Take a long slow deep breath in through the nose and out throught the mouth. Take another one. Lightly let your attention drop to the area around your heart. Now, with your imagination, feel that you’re breathing in and out through your heart so that you keep your attention lightly there.
2. As you continue to grow more quiet, peaceful and still, remember a time when you experienced appreciation for something or someone. Take this experience of appreciation and hold it in the area on your heart. Notice where else you have the feeling or memory of appreciation elsewhere in your body. Breath into the feeling of appreciation.- Let it go and drift a way.
3. Call in a time when you felt gratitude for something or someone. It could be for something as simple as the sound of the ocean, a sweet smell of a flower. Call in the feeling of gratitude. As you’re breathing in this feeling, experience or memory of gratitude, notice it elsewhere in your body. Let that drift away.
4. Now think of a time when you had an experience of feeling love. It could be looking into the eyes of a child, etc. Hold this experience in the center of your heart. And then notice where else in your body you experience it. Take another long slow deep breath and let the experience of love wash over you in waves. Then let it go. Let it drift away. Begin to feel the earth under your feet and the seat under your butt. Gently drift back up. Open your eyes when you’re ready.
(Excerpted from The Ultimate Soulmate Summit. Visit http://www.soulmatesummit.net/event/ to learn more.)Share
Do you, your children or your family members get vaccinated? Have you ever heard about vaccines being unsafe or wondered about it? This is a must read editorial that should make things more clear, regardless of your opinion or experience with this issue . . .
by Suzanne Humphries, MD
February 5, 2011
I am a Medical Doctor with credentials in internal medicine and nephrology (kidneys). I received a bachelor’s degree in theoretical physics in 1987 from Rutgers University. I mention the college degree in case any doubtful readers question my mental prowess. One can doubt my intellectual ability less if they first realize that I know how to figure out difficult things. I know how to look at something in depth for many hours or days until I understand the inner workings of it. This is what I learned to do in college. In fact the strenuous mind-bending exercise that was part of the physics curriculum made medical school easy. I found the study of the human body, chemistry and biology to be in comparison quite shallow, simple and easy to comprehend.
I also spent two years working in a biochemistry lab as the head technician. There I learned many things that at the time I didn’t think would ever serve any purpose in my life. But in fact, as our destinies are often predetermined, the lab experience did indeed come around to serve me. In the recent days of vaccine debates, need for scientific proof, evidence of harm, I have found that knowledge of the technical aspects of animal studies and cell cultures are very good things to understand.
I have spent four years teaching internal medicine and nephrology to medical students, residents and advanced fellows in training at a university hospital as an assistant professor. During that time, reading over and critiquing dozens of journal articles was a part of everyday life. Suffice it to say, my past experiences have put me in good standing to look into the problems with vaccines and make certain determinations. Like most doctors, I held a blind belief for many years, that vaccines were necessary, safe and effective. Like most doctors, I never lifted a page to seek out any other truth for myself. But unlike most doctors, I have no stake in upholding false paradigms and I am no longer indebted to the government for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Unlike most doctors, I have the means to survive with or without my medical license because I have sought out another education to support myself in case of worst case scenario. I do not feel fearful to speak the plain truth as it sits on the pages in front of me. Thousands of pages and hundreds of hours have led me to see the horrifying truth of what is being done to people and animals all over the world under the false pretense of “health”.
I am of sound mind, on no pharmaceutical drugs, carry no medical diagnosis and am unusually fit for my 47 years. I am happy, and have no grudge against any particular party. Up until 2 years ago I was content to work as a medical doctor caring for very sick people with kidney failure. Two years ago, everything changed. With several undeniable cases of kidney-associated vaccine injury in previously healthy people, I started to look deeper into the information that I had previously held as factual and not worthy of debate. I started to study vaccines, their components, and the science behind the statements of safety and effectiveness. From there an avalanche of truth collapsed upon me and I will never be the same. In fact, nothing I look at will ever be the same. Chronic degenerative diseases, kidney failure, autoimmune diseases and powers of authority will never look the same to me again. There are certain things that I can now say with no uncertainty.
Vaccines did not save humanity and never will.
Vaccines have never been proven truly safe except for perhaps the parameters of immediate death or some specific adverse events within up to 4 weeks.
Smallpox was not eradicated by vaccines as many doctors readily say it was. They say this out of conditioning rather than out of understanding the history or science.
Polio virus was not responsible for the paralysis in the first part of the 20th century. Polio vaccine research, development, testing and distribution has committed atrocities upon primates and humanity. Bill Gates is not a humanitarian.
Vaccines are dangerous and should never be injected into anyone for any reason. They are not the answer to infectious diseases. There are many more sustainable and benevolent solutions than vaccines.
Medical authorities should not have the final word on how doctors treat individual patients in the privacy of their own offices and should not be able to dictate injections into our private hospital patients.
The list goes on, but with this introduction I challenge health care practitioners to look into the topic of vaccines with an open mind, on their own. I implore them to read books and alternative literature sources. I ask that they understand that the peer review process has censored intelligent doubt on vaccine safety and driven it into the alternative press. I beg that all health care practitioners place their egos beside them and be ready for what will happen when the truth is visible. You may not want to go back to work. You may not be able to follow the recommendations that are being ever more heavy handedly given to you. I ask this for the good of humanity. With each passing moment more and more money and power is being handed to the powers that be and the end result is a barrage of vaccines starting at the first hours of every life that is born in a conventional manner. The injections pile up and the new illnesses appear shortly thereafter more and more every year. The degree of illness in such an advanced society should not be accepted as normal or just environmental. Please, parents and health care practitioners do your homework. The minds and bodies of future generations depend upon it.Share