Holistic Fitness Training
A holistic approach to fitness involves the whole person, their lifestyle and life experiences. It means training the whole person, not just addressing symptoms in isolation. It often incorporates knowledge and traditions that have been around for thousands of years. And, it involves our taking responsibility for maintaining all aspects of our well-being.
Our Fitness Training Programs:
We custom design cardiovascular and resistance training programs to achieve your goals in harmony with your unique personality and fitness level. For best results, we recommend incorporating Feel Good Buzz Holistic Nutritional Coaching with all fitness programs.
- Muscle Gain & Massive Muscle Gain for Men Programs
- Getting a Healthy Edge
- Weight Training (When lifting weights, technique, intensity and frequency are extremely important. And, unfortunately over 90% of the weight lifters you see in the gym are lifting incorrectly. This wastes time and makes you prone to injury. At Feel Good Buzz, you will quickly learn the correct aspects of weight lifting.)
- Sports Performance Training
- Free Online Fitness Tracking Software
9 Reasons Why Women Lifting Weights Is a Great Idea
- You Will Be Physically Stronger: Chores will be easier, lifting kids, groceries and laundry will no longer push you to the max. And, you will be less physically dependent on others.
- You WILL lose body fat!
- You Decrease Your Risk Of Osteoporosis.
- You Will Improve Your Athletic Performance: improve technique, reduce injury, increase endurance.
- You Will Reduce Your Risk Of Injury, Back Pain and Arthritis.
- You Will Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease.
- You Will Reduce Your Risk of Diabetes.
- It Is Never Too Late To Benefit: Women in their 70s and 80s have built up significant strength through weight training and studies show that strength improvements are possible at any age.
- Our Favorite Reason: You Will Improve Your Attitude And Fight Depression: A Harvard study found that 10 weeks of strength training reduced clinical depression symptoms more successfully than standard counseling did. Women who strength train commonly report feeling more confident and capable as a result of their program, all important factors in fighting depression.
(Excerpted from: http://sportsmedicine.about.com/cs/women/a/aa051601a.htm)Share